Caravan Park/Camping Ground

To install a park home, carport, patio or shed in a caravan park within the Shire, please first Contact Us. If the Officer determines your proposal is likely to comply with legal requirements, you may then submit a formal application.

It is recommended that you also contact a Building Surveyor to check if you need to submit a Building Permit application.

Those seeking to establish a new caravan park or camping facility must contact a Planning Officer to discuss the application and development requirements.

To submit an application for a park home, carport, patio or shed within a caravan park, please refer to the following form, fees and information:

Fees and Charges 2023/2024

Park Home & 10A Buildings Application – Form 91

Park Home / Caravan Park Licence – Form 111

Department of Local Government – Caravan Parks & Camping Grounds Legislation