Planning Information Sheets

Development applications

Development Application Information Sheet

Building Envelopes and Building Exclusion Areas

Residential design codes

Residential Design Codes Information Sheet

Industrial development proposals

Industrial Development Proposals Information Sheet<

Wineries & breweries

Wineries & Breweries Information Sheet

Liquor licence

Before the Department of Racing, Gaming & Liquor can issue a liquor licence, approval must be granted by the Shire of Dardanup.

How do I get a liquor licence?

What type do I need?

Liquor Licence (Info 3) Brochure

Constructing a rural dam

Can I construct a dam on my rural property?

Do I need to get approval to construct a dam?

Construction of a Dam – Information Sheet

Outbuildings (sheds)

Can I build an outbuilding before a house?

Zones and their Exemption Criteria

Outbuildings (Sheds) – Information Sheet


Everything you need to know about Front and Dividing Fences

Fencing Information Sheet