The Buy it Back Fair – held as part of National Recycling Week – is your chance to give back by buying back! The event is FREE to attend and bookings are not required (unless you are wanting to hold a stall).
Shoppers, come along and hunt for a bargain, Christmas is just around the corner!
Sellers, set up a market stall at the event and find your secondhand goods a loving new home and make some extra cash!$$
Families, enjoy the free children’s entertainment on offer designed to educate kids about recycling while having lots of fun!
There will be something for everyone at this event… and the best part of all is that just by being a part of it you will be doing your bit to prevent items going into landfill and giving back to our planet.
Below are some of the event features, check back regularly to see more great features as we add them!
• Community secondhand market stalls – trash or treasure! Its FREE to have a stall! But you must submit an application form.
• Sausage sizzle
• Live music
• Coffee Van & Ice-Cream Van
• Bouncy Castle
• Face Painting
• Educational & interactive worm farm display, kids come and dig for worms!
• An upcycled circus! Kids will learn to make circus tools out of recycled goods and they can take them home and perform a show!
• Recycling collection bins – need to get rid of items around the house that no longer work? Don’t ditch them, bring them to the event to be recycled. (More information about what can be recycled at the event coming soon!)
Clothing Repair Café
Do you have any clothing or other fabric items that need simple fixing such as missing buttons, broken zips, holes that need patching, sleeves, pants or skirts taken up? Well bring them down to the event as visit the clothing repair café run by talented ladies at Bunbury Uthando Doll Project. They will have it mended and ready to go for you in no time!! First if first served.
For more event information or to book a stall, visit this link.