In only its second year, The Buy It Back Fair by Shire of Dardanup Events attracted a big crowd to Eaton Foreshore at the weekend with over 50 stalls visited by approximately 1,000 people.
The fair is held as part of National Recycling Week and provides an opportunity for shoppers to give back by buying back. The event is FREE to attend.
In addition to the massive car boot-style sale, event features included:Eco-conscious market stalls
- Recycling information stall
- Clothing repair station, drop your clothing off to get fixed for FREE!
- Sausage sizzle
- Coffee van & ice-cream van
- Meet the Eco Fairies roving entertainers
- Kids recycled craft & activities tent
- Bouncy castle
- Face painting & bubbles
- Wonderful worm waste – learn about worm farms!
To view and download a full gallery of images from the day, visit this link.