Developers! You will need to meet conditions set by the WA Planning Commission for your subdivision approval within the prescribed period before the Commission approves a subdivision diagram or plan of survey.
Some conditions set by the WAPC will require another agency/authority like Western Power, Water Corporation or the Shire of Dardanup to provide written advice the conditions have been met.
For all conditions which state the ‘Local Government’ needs to clear the condition, developers will need to submit the following documents to the Shire of Dardanup, to show evidence of compliance:
- Subdivision Clearance Application Form
- Application Fee
- Diagram or Plan of Survey (deposited / strata plan)
- WAPC Subdivision Approval
- Staging Plan (if applicable)
- Appendices (copies of undertakings, statutory declarations, and any other supporting information)