Date(s) - 19/05/2019
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Eaton Recreation Centre
Join us for the first South West Health and Wellbeing Expo! This free entry event held at the Eaton Recreation Centre will host a jam packed exciting program designed to empower, educate and inspire you to live your happiest and healthiest life.
There will be educational & interesting talks from guest speakers who are experts in their field, demonstrations, plenty of free activities, stall holders promoting all things health and wellness and more! Something will be on offer to interest and inspire everyone.
This event is FREE to attend however bookings are essential. Bookings can be made online below. If you require any assistance please email the Events Officer: andrea.cr@Dardanup.wa.gov.au
Over 40 stall holders in the field of health and wellbeing attending. We have clothing apparel, health products through to health and wellbeing practitioners. Check out what is available locally.
Guest Speaker Program
- ‘Calming The Anxious Mind’ with Donelle McInerney
- Chi Running Workshop (places limited) with qualified coach Sadhna Maroo
- ‘Surprising Super Foods’ with Lana from South West Nutrition
Free Activity Program
- FREE posture analysis by Eaton Chiropractic
- FREE blood pressure check’s by Eaton Pharmacy
- Have a go of the EMMETT Technique- Gentle muscle release therapy
- FREE neck and shoulder massage by a qualified remedial massage therapist
- FREE leg and calf massage by a qualified remedial therapist
- FREE have-a-go yoga class- suitable for beginners
- FREE kinesiology sessions – Have a go at this muscle healing therapy
- Have a diet related question? Speak with a qualified dietician at the event for free.
- More activities listed as they are added – check back regularly
I would like to host a stall at the expo – how do I apply?
Promote your business, club, community group or charitable organisation. Applications are now open! It is FREE to host a stall at this event.
Stall holder applications close Monday 29th April 2019.
Stall holders must have current public liability insurance to apply.
If you require a hardcopy application please email the Events Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or collect one from the Eaton Shire Office or the Eaton Recreation Centre.