Date(s) - 19/10/2019
11:00 am - 2:30 pm
Entry is free but bookings are essential. Bookings to be made online below.
Ladies Day Out is back and bigger than ever!
Pampering, shopping, learning and tasting! Ladies Day Out is all about celebrating women, and it is all completely FREE because we think you deserve it!
Check out our program of fantastic activities on offer at this expo style event, there will be something for everyone!
Last year Ladies Day Out booked out! so be sure to book now now so you don’t miss out!
Markets and Stalls
Who doesn’t love a spot of shopping? There will be PLENTY of market stalls for you to peruse at the event. And what better way to shop than by supporting the many wonderful local women’s businesses. From health food, succulents, sewing to soaps, books, tea, body products and so much more!
The Podium – Don’t miss these guest speakers!
- 11:30am – ‘Calming The Anxious Mind’ with Donelle McInerney a Mental Health & Trauma Informed Practice Trainer
- 12:15pm – ‘Surprising Super Foods’ with Lana a dietitian from South West Nutrition.
- 1:00pm – ‘How to Always Look Stylish’ and demonstration of how to combine colours with Sophia from Flaunt It Personal Styling.
- 1:45pm – ‘Tantalising Raw Desserts’ healthy food guru Kristen Pavez gives a mouthwatering cooking demonstration with audience taste testers and recipes. As seen on Today Tonight Read more about Kristen’s health food journey in this article recently published by the Western Australian
Free Outdoor Classes – Suitable for all Fitness Levels
- 11.20am: Have a go yoga – 30 min session- start you day off the right way and feel good for the rest of the day! Suitable for all fitness levels.
- 12:15pm: Watch or try qi gong! 30 min session. An ancient Chinese exercise and healing technique that involves meditation, controlled breathing and movement exercises. Suitable for all fitness levels.
- 12:45: Try sound massage yoga – 30 min session. Incorporating sound healing bowls and sound vibrations. Sound massages are known to induce deep states of relaxation, brain coordination and enhanced creativity. Suitable for all fitness levels.
The Relaxation Zone – Sit back and relax at one of these FREE sessions
- EMMETT Technique – Gentle muscle release therapy mini session
- Neck and shoulder massage by a qualified remedial massage therapist
- Leg and calf massage by a qualified remedial therapist
- Hand massages
- Have a go kinesiology sessions – Try this healing therapy using muscle monitoring.
- Reiki mini session
The Health Zone
- FREE spine posture analysis by Eaton Chiropractic
- Have-a-go reflexology mini session
- FREE blood pressure check’s by Eaton Pharmacy
The Beauty Bar – Come and get beautified for FREE!
- Foundation matching
- Anti-aging facials
Food and Drink – Eaton Fair International Food Day on across the road – grab something and bring it over!
- The pavilion bar will be open for refreshments – alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages available.
- Kuza Coffee Van
- Sweet n Tempting Cupcake stall
- Artisan Street Chocolates stall
- McClares Baked Spuds Food Van
What’s New This Year – Token System
Last year’s event was very popular and booked out quickly. What we noticed was that some people missed out on the free sessions and activities while others got to try them all. To ensure it is fair and everyone gets to take advantage of the great free things on offer guests will be issued with tokens on entry. These tokens can be exchanged for free activities or services of your choice. Tokens are not required to listen to the guest speakers or the free sessions on the oval as places for these are unlimited.
Get in touch with our events team. Email: email@example.com Phone: 97240 323 SMS: 0417 060 935
Bookings are closed for this event.