Date(s) - 19/10/2019
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Entry is free but bookings are essential. Bookings to be made online below.
Ladies Day Out is back and bigger than ever!
Pampering, shopping, learning and tasting! Ladies Day Out is all about celebrating women, and it is all completely FREE because we think you deserve it!
Check out our program of fantastic activities on offer at this expo style event, there will be something for everyone and we will be adding some new features to!
Last year Ladies Day Out booked out! so be sure to register now so you don’t miss out!
Markets and Stalls
Who doesn’t love a spot of shopping? There will be PLENTY of market stalls for you to peruse at the event. And what better way to shop than by supporting the many wonderful local women’s businesses. From health food, succulents, sewing to soaps, body products and so much more!
The Podium – Don’t miss these great talks!
- ‘Calming The Anxious Mind’ with Donelle McInerney
- Chef Kirsten Pavez – Healthy Desserts- A cooking demonstration with audience taste testers and recipes. Desserts so good you wont believe they are healthy!
- ‘Surprising Super Foods’ with Lana from South West Nutrition
- ‘What an Earth is Mindfulness?’ – The Smiling Minds App, Mindfulness exercises and more with Karen Hadden
The Relaxation Zone – Sit back and relax at one of these FREE sessions
- EMMETT Technique – Gentle muscle release therapy mini session
- Neck and shoulder massage by a qualified remedial massage therapist
- Leg and calf massage by a qualified remedial therapist
- Have a go kinesiology sessions – Try this muscle healing therapy
- Aura re-alignment sessions- Try this holistic mind-body therapy
- Have-a-go Quigong class – an ancient Chinese exercise harnessing energy and healing
- Reiki mini session
The Health Zone
- FREE posture analysis by Eaton Chiropractic
- Have-a-go yoga class – suitable for beginners
- FREE blood pressure check’s by Eaton Pharmacy
- Have a diet related question? Speak with a qualified dietician at the event for free
The Beauty Bar – Come and get beautified for FREE!
- Mini manicures
- Hair straightening and curling
- How to get perfect lips!
- Free beautiful eyebrow make-overs- learn how to do amazing brows!
Food and Drink
- The pavilion café will be open for snacks.
- The pavilion bar will be open for refreshments – alcoholic beverages available after 12:00pm.
- Coffee Van
- Food Van – stay tuned
What’s New This Year – Token System
Last year’s event was very popular and booked out quickly. What we noticed was that some people missed out on the free sessions and activities while others got to try them all. To ensure it is fair and everyone gets to take advantage of the great free things on offer guests will be issued with tokens on entry. These tokens can be exchanged for free activities or services of your choice. Tokens are not required to listen to the guest speakers or the free sessions on the oval as places for these are unlimited.
I would like to have a market stall – how do I apply?
Ladies Day Out is about putting women in touch with other local women’s businesses and encouraging people to shop locally. Stall holder applications are open NOW and close on 23rd September. Stall holders must have liability insurance to apply. Stall holders must provide all their own equipment unless otherwise advised.