Date(s) - 18/08/2018
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
EVENT FULLY BOOKED
Pampering, shopping, learning and tasting! Ladies Day Out is all about celebrating women, and it is all completely FREE because we think you deserve it!
Check out our program of fantastic activities on offer at this expo style event, there will be something for everyone. Doors open 12pm- close at 4pm, arrive any time that suits you.
Food and Drink
-Tantalise your taste buds with free tastings from local confectionary company Taffy’s!
-For those wanting a something a little more the bar at the sports pavilion will also be open and drinks available to purchase.
-Snacks/lunch will be available to purchase from the sports pavilion canteen.
– Market stall Simply Rawjus will be selling healthy but so very tasty raw food goodies!
-A coffee van will be at the event.
Have a Go Yoga Workshops
2x FREE 40min yoga sessions suitable for beginners, presented by Yoga Life Studio will be taking place on the oval. Choose a time that best suits you. Dress comfortably and just show up, no need to register!
- 1pm – Have a go yoga session (suitable for beginners – on oval) (40mins)
- 2pm – Have a go yoga session (suitable for beginners- on oval) (40mins)
- 12:15 – Ditch the Diet. Have you ever jumped on board the latest diet craze only to have all the weight come back? Kerry, a nutritionist and HAES health coach will talk about the negative impacts diets have on health and the effects social media is having on body image and self-compassion. A topic bound to resonate with many women. (Talk time: 30 mins)
- 1:00pm -Eating for Energy. If you have ever suffered from low energy levels then don’t miss this talk. Lana from South West Nutrition Services will be talking about how your diet can affect your energy levels and how to improve them. (Talk time: 30 mins)
- 1:45pm – Love Your Body, Love Your Style. Sadly, how we feel about how we look on the outside can have a negative impact on our self-esteem. Sophia, a professional personal stylist is here to help! She will be discussing all things self-love and style! Get style tips from the expert, including things such as dressing to look taller, wearing colours that suit you and smart accessorising. (Talk time: 30mins)
- 2:25pm – Natural Temptations. Hear Annie’s story. Annie is the owner of the well loved and successful Bunbury Café -Natural Temptation. It opened its doors way back in 1989 & since then has produced two successful recipe books and has cemented is place in Bunbury’s café scene, known for selling healthy alternatives. Annie knows food, she knows recipes, trends and most importantly what is good for you!. Annie will share her recipe tips and how to adapt everyday recipes to maximise health.
- 3.10 – A Chocolate Lovers Delight! Calling all chocolate lovers! Most of us love it, most of us eat it but do we know how it is made? Watch and learn & taste as chocolatier Sue takes you through the chocolate making process form bean to bar. See a professional in action in this interesting demonstration and talk! (Talk time: 45mins)
The Beauty Bar
Going out on Saturday night? come down and get beautiful for FREE.
-Mini nail wraps by Jamberry Nails
-Hair straightening and curling
-Eyebrow makeup contouring demonstrations
The Health Zone
-Eaton Chiropractic will be offering FREE Spine checks
-Visit Breastscreen WA and make appointments at the event
-Visit South West Woman’s Health to see what they have on offer!
-What is Boogie Bounce? come and learn about this unique new women’s fitness craze.
-Have you ever wanted to try reiki, a perfect opportunity to have a go at the free introductory mini sessions (10mins).
The Pamper Place
For those after some relaxation
– Free mini head and shoulder massages (10 mins)
– Free mini face massages (10mins)
If you are in the mood to shop what better place to purchase something local and handmade. We are showcasing a few fantastic local women’s businesses.
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED – Bookings are ESSENTIAL as the venue has a capacity limit.
Entry & Parking
Entry will only be granted to those who have their names on our list as bookings are essential. No need to print off your booking confirmation – we have a paperless system. Please state your name (or the name of the person who booked on your behalf) on entry, we have a list of all those that have booked. Enter through the main doors at the pavilion.
Parking is available at the venue, the shire building next door, along council drive and at the Eaton Fair.
Cancelling Your Booking
If you have made a booking but can no longer attend please let us know by:
- Sending an SMS to: 0417060935
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoning: 97240323