Date(s) - 18/11/2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Stall holder applications have now closed.
What is the Buy it Back Fair?
The Buy it Back Fair – held as part of National Recycling Week – is your chance to give back by buying back! The event is FREE to attend and bookings are not required (unless you are wanting to hold a stall, in which more information is provided below).
Shoppers, come along and hunt for a bargain, Christmas is just around the corner! The car boot sale is going to be HUGE with over 50 stall holders selling all kinds of second hand items.
Sellers, set up a market stall at the event and find your secondhand goods a loving new home and make some extra cash!$$ – applications are required.
Families, enjoy the free children’s entertainment on offer designed to educate kids about recycling while having lots of fun!
There will be something for everyone at this event… and the best part of all is that just by being a part of it you will be doing your bit to prevent items going into landfill and giving back to our planet.
Below are some of the event features, check back regularly to see more great features as we add them!
• Huge Community Car Boot sale and market stalls – over 50 stalls attending!!
• Sausage sizzle
• Coffee Van & Ice-Cream Van
• Bouncy Castle – the giant Ahoy Matey Ship!
• Face Painting and Bubbles
• Educational & interactive worm farm display, kids come and dig for worms! Take home your very own worm poo planter pot and grow a seedling from scratch!
• An upcycled circus! Kids will learn to make circus tools out of recycled goods and they can take them home and perform a show!
• Have something at home you are not sure if you can recycle? Bring it along to the event and pay a visit to the South West Waste Education stall – they will be able to help answer any burning questions about recycling and our home bin systems. They will also be accepting items that can’t go into waste bins including old florescent globes, batteries and phones.
Clothing Repair Café
Do you have any clothing or other fabric items that need simple fixing such as missing buttons, broken zips, holes that need patching, sleeves, pants or skirts taken up? Well bring them down to the event as visit the clothing repair café run by talented ladies at Bunbury Uthando Doll Project. They will have it mended and ready to go for you in no time!! First in first served.
I would like to host a stall – what do I need to know?
To host a stall an application form is required- this form can be collected from the Eaton Library or Shire Office in Dardanup or Eaton or by registering below to be sent a form by email – applications close on Sunday November the 11th- we can not accept late applications.
Stall Holder Applications Now Closed
Bookings are closed for this event.