The kerbside collection of Hard Wastes will be carried out in the residential areas of Eaton, Millbridge, Dardanup and Burekup between:
Monday, 18 July – Friday, 22 July, 2022
We will collect:
- Washing machines and dryers
- Fridges, freezers and air-conditioners that have been de-gassed (fridge doors must be removed)
- Please note that our contractor will de-gas however doors must be removed.
- General junk, lounges, cupboards, furniture, bedding
- Garden furniture, barbecues and
- Material less than 1.5 metres in length.
We cannot collect:
- Refrigeration or air-conditioners containing refrigeration gasses
- Bricks and rubble
- Household food waste
- Flammable liquids, hazardous chemicals
- Cars, car tyres or batteries
- Asbestos products
- Oils, paints, solvents or liquids.
Please also be aware that items collected by our contractor go to landfill so if you have E-waste such as television screens to dispose of, you can drop them off at no charge to the Stanley Road Waste Management Facility for recycling.