Here you will find:
- Shire of Dardanup’s annual Information Statement
- Information on lodging a Freedom of Information Application with the Shire of Dardanup
Section 96(1) of the Freedom of Information Act (1992) requires each government agency, including local governments, to prepare and publish annually an Information Statement.
The Information Statement must set out:
- The Agency’s Mission Statement
- Details of legislation administered
- Details of the agency structure
- Details of decision-making functions
- Opportunities for public participation in the formulation of policy and performance of agency functions
- Documents held by the agency
- The operation of FOI in the agency
This document has been prepared for the Shire of Dardanup to satisfy Part 5 of the Act.
Alternatively you can obtain a copy from:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Dardanup
PO Box 7016
EATON WA 6232
Or Contact Us
LODGING AN FOI APPLICATION
The Shire of Dardanup is committed to ensuring transparency in relation to its governance and operations.
If you require information from us, first find out whether your information can be obtained without needing to step through the formal process of lodging a Freedom of Information Application.
Phone our Records Department on 9724 0373 and speak with our Freedom of Information Officer about your requirements.
They will let you know whether a formal application is necessary and guide you through the process.
Or feel free to read about the process on this dedicated page: Lodging an Application.