The Shire of Dardanup and the Department of Sport and Recreation are working in partnership to assist eligible families with receiving up to $150 annually for subsidising fees to join a sport and recreation club.
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nomination sport or recreation club
- Maximum of up to $150 per child
- Applications can only receive funding once per calendar year
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season
- No retrospective fees will be paid
- No limitations to applications per family as long as the criteria is met and
- An applicant can be “validated” by a recognised referral agent (eg. school, doctor, police, social worker, local area co-ordinator)
- Applicant must be 5 – 18 years of age
- Applicant must have a Health Care Concession Card or Pension Concession Card
- Applicant’s primary place of residence must be in the Shire of Dardanup (exceptions may apply) and
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is within the Shire of Dardanup (not compulsory)
Clubs can only register online to become a part of the Kidsport Program. Kidsport applications cannot be validated unless the club has registered with Kidsport. See the link to register your club online.
HOW TO APPLY
Visit the Department of Sport & Recreation website and Apply Online.
For more information regarding the Kidsport program please Contact Us