Community grants are available for projects and activities within the Shire of Dardanup that:
- Foster the distinctiveness of places through the personalisation of community areas
- Activate public places
- Build the skills and capacity of the community
- Leave a lasting positive impact on the community
- Promote accessibility and inclusivity for all members of the community
- Empower groups to be proactive in the community
There are three levels of support available:
Quick Response Community Grant – Up to $500 – Open all year
Applications for up to $500 are open all year until the total funding pool of $5,000 has been exhausted. 100% of the total project cost is available to be funded.
Community Grant – Up to $1,000
Applications for up to $1,000 are open twice per year August and February. 100 per cent of the total project cost is available to be funded.
Applications now open!
Community Grant – $1001 to $5,000
Applications for between $1,001 and $5,000 are open are open twice per year August and February. The applicant must contribute at least 50% of the total project cost from either the applicant’s organisation or confirmed funding or in-kind support from other sources.
Applications are now open!
Applications for the current round of grant funding close on August 17.