Our community is vibrant, active and engaged. People who live here care about each other, their environment and their future.
The Shire of Dardanup has an important role in supporting the development of our community, or making life better for our residents.
To define this role, the Shire has identified a series of strategies outlined in its Strategic Community Plan 2018-2028. All strategies are designed to achieve the one main Community objective of:
A safe and vibrant community which is inclusive and welcoming for all ages and interests.
Individual strategies all work towards achieving the below 6 Outcomes:
- To be a creative community that fosters cultural and artistic activity and diversity
- To be an inclusive community that promotes active involvement in community life and a strong sense of community pride
- To be a community supported by a strong volunteer base where leadership, inclusiveness and supported independence is fostered
- To continue to be a safe and secure community
- Our community will be a healthy place to live
- Our community will have access to adequate health, community and social services
Select another item from the menu to learn more about how the Shire of Dardanup develops and supports its community.