Section 96(1) of the Freedom of Information Act (1992) requires each government agency, including local governments, to prepare and publish annually an Information Statement.
The Information Statement must set out:
- The Agency’s Mission Statement
- Details of legislation administered
- Details of the agency structure
- Details of decision-making functions
- Opportunities for public participation in the formulation of policy and performance of agency functions
- Documents held by the agency
- The operation of FOI in the agency
This document has been prepared for the Shire of Dardanup to satisfy Part 5 of the Act.
Alternatively you can obtain a copy from:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Shire of Dardanup
PO Box 7016
EATON WA 6232
Or Contact Us